tiistai 2. joulukuuta 2008

His arm around her neck, her falling dress and the Eiffel tower on the background.. Could it be more perfect? My day was far from perfect and I'm sure that this pic is faked. It has been raining since morning, raining all day and i bet it's raining even tomorrow. These rainy days are perfect for spending at the university with all my lovely economy book. Past few days i have been preparing myself for the exams and that is what i'll be doing also the coming few days. When the exams are over i'll be doing some Christmas shoppings and having par-tee!! Which means fun fun fun! I can't wait to bake some gingerbreads! Oh god, i just love that pleasant smell of gingerbreads thow i do not eat them myself! Weird me, I know!! Oh, oh and how about the Christmas shopping, finding those perfect Christmas present for my loved ones. Oh, i have to admit one thing i bought this silly little thing to my friend S. This thing is as silly as my friend and after reading this i know she'll go crazy cos i promised to buy her this gift certific for Gina which she loves but this little thing combined with the gift certific is a pefect present for my perfect friend <3>
Take care and go crazy with all the Christmas shopping!!
julia

Ei kommentteja: