maanantai 17. marraskuuta 2008

Ystäväni.

Shiii, älä itke enää. It's over, kaikki pahaolo päättyyy aikanaan. Halaaan sua rutistan rutuksi jouluna. Ole vahva kuukauden verran ja muista että olen tukena täältä Tukholmasta käsin tai oikeastaan korvin ja suin (siis vaan yksi suu kylläkin löytyy mut suilta rimmaa paremmin kuin suulta). Kuuntelen ja lohdutan. He's not for you even if you thought he was. He's not. That's hard to believe even for me, who saw you by his side at the chursh but you have to take these new steps towards your castle where your prince will treat you as a queen, adore you, love you and make beautiful babies with you. That boy is dead for you but you are still alive. I know it's hard cos i haven't still found my Joacim Berg but deep in my heart i know that he will catch me when i fall. We are only twenty, god that's like nothing, we have so many years to find our joacims and live happily ever after like cinderella and snow white did. You just have to give life a chanse, chanse for yourself to live fully. Your past was beautiful but we don't live in the past we concentrate on future. What comes to future it's amazing to not to know what happens next and with whom. All i know is that you have to be strong and continue smiling even if it hurts! Cos some day some guy will recognise your smile and think that GOD i won't ever forget her smile (mun hymy on sit omaa luokaansa :D), she's mine. She's the one! She's the one, my one and only!! And when he find's you he will stand by your side and love your smile and every single cell in you. Cos he's the one for you and you're the one for him. And keep this in mind my dearest friend i have the Toscana plan somewhere in my mind, where we will get old and watch the sunset together in this little cottage in Toscana if somethings goes wrong. You have always been there for me and now it's time for me to be there for you even if i'm miles away. Even if i'm miles away you know that i care for you and love you cos long time ago i fell for your smile and there's no turning back, you got me <3>
Love,
julia

Ei kommentteja: